Send us your drawing to quote!!!
Design & Tooling Services: Part Design, Mold Design, & Tooling Department
Part and Mold Design - The skilled team of qualified mold designers and mold builders at Imperial Tool and Plastics can assist you with any design or manufacturing need. We can provide expert consultation on the design, tooling, prototyping, and production of any plastic injection molded part.
We can help you by:
Our company receives new releases as they come out for the most advanced mold building software available.
SolidWorks is a powerful software package that work with, and not limited to, native AutoCad and Pro-E files.
- A concept in your head and we can help you draw it.
- Improve a current design that is failing.
- A sketch on a piece of paper and turn it into a 3D design or model to help promote your product.
- Take a 3D design and make prototypes to verify your product and to show to perspective clients.
- Feel confident you’re receiving a mold is designed by professionals with shop experience.
Tooling Department - Imperial Tool and Plastics have been building high quality plastic injection molds for over 30 years. Our advanced tool room can use your existing CAD model or idea and build a superior mold to produce the quality part needed.
- Mold size can range from 1” diameter insert into an existing mold base up to a 24” x 35” new mold.
- Equipment in our shop include, but not limited to, CNC machining centers, Sinker EDM, Grinders, etc…
- Typical turn around for Prototype molds is 2-4 weeks.
- Typical turn around for Production molds is 4-12 weeks.
- Fixtures or gages are made if needed.
- All work performed on your mold is done in the USA!